Rai Foundation induces catalysts of change in public domain by engaging with various social and educational initiatives for social uplift. It aims to open the doors to India's future as a developed nation by using the keys of Educating, Enriching, Empowering, and Enlightening.
- To provide equal opportunities for education to all, and ensuring students' willingness to learn and achieve is given priority over their (in) capacity to pay and prior academic record.
- To work towards creating a regenerated society that fights for its causes and understands its roots.
- To provide skill based and job oriented education to the youth.
- To focus on equity and access to all those wanting a better life.
- To take up issues of training and upliftment in areas of women empowerment and mainstreaming.
- To focus on key burning issues that affect public life and interest including advocacy.
- To cultivate an informed and updated milieu that is able to think, act, and feel responsibly by disseminating information through various media to reach out to a larger audience.
- To facilitate availability of medical facilities by providing financial and infrastructural support to those who lack resources.
- To involve opinion leaders from all walks of life to build pubic opinion for reforms in education.
- To focus on the enrichment and upliftment of the tribal communities across India.
- Inclusion of disadvantaged minorities into the mainstream of India’s economic, social, and political processes.